From:
"Charles M. Shub" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1993 11:51:08 -0500
1.  thanks to john wong and mark grassl for getting me in the door
    of the bradley center
2.  thanks to bill fenwick for finding 2 of the 4 tickets my hosts
    needed
3.  thanks to the air force academy cadet sponsor program for assigning
    us a cadet whose folks live in milwaukee and who are avid hockey
    fans
4.  thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Guenther (cadet parents) for
    a) being such neat hosts
    b) picking bill fenwick up at the airport
    c) the adventure at the bar on east oklahoma street getting
       the last two tickets
    d) the gymnastics meet on sunday
5.  thanks to Bill and Bobby Ingraham (and Cal's other two brothers)
    for letting me "watch some offense" with them from the BU section
    saturday night.  Bill is Cal's dad, and Bobby is his brother who
    plays at Air Force.
6.  thanks to the Wisconsin hockey-l folk for their arrangements for
    between periods and before the evening games
7.  thanks to carol for this year's button
8.  thanks to the list members for their insightful comments about the
    games
9.  thanks to the players and coaching staffs of all 4 teams for some
    OUTSTANDING hockey
10. thanks to wayne for his efforts in providing this outstanding
    forum for college hockey fans.
11. thanks to those in attendance at the thursday lunch for liking
    my introduction (though i must admit i hadn't received the email
    before introducing myself that way)  (those of you who weren't
    there who want in on this, please send me mail)
12. thanks to heather for liking my headband so much (another "you had
    to be there" item best explained via e-mail)

13. thanks to the nc$$ for scheduling opposite the basketball NOT
14. thanks to whomever for the ticket scalping NOT (it really bothered
    me to see and hear so much news of people not coming to milwaukee
    because no tickets were available, to see first hand that tickets
    for the championship were being sold at over double the face value,
    and to see empty seats at all 3 games
15. thanks to brian ricci for his officiating NOT  (the incident that
    really got me going was when he "called" and then, after learning
    that Shephard had another delayed penalty called against LSSU,
    changed his mind and refused to assess a penalty that would have
    given BU a 5 on 3 advantage in the second period)
16. thanks to the nc$$ for the abundance of souveniers that didn't say
    nc$$ on them NOT

charlie shub  --  [log in to unmask]  (719) 593-3492
   on leave at the University of Iowa    (319) 335-0739
           [log in to unmask]            (fax) 335-0627