From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 09:15:08 EST
>I think that it's time for hockey-l to graduate from list status ...

   If you have opinions on what HOCKEY-L should be, please send them to
   the list administrator and not the list.

   Since we're off on a tangent, I'll take this opportunity to thank all
   of our participants this year, and ask you to see HOCKEY-L for the
   good information and network friends you have come to know, and not
   for the one or two folks that feel they should be able to do or say
   anything in this forum.

   Although there will be some additional subscription options next
   season, you may expect HOCKEY-L to continue next year pretty much as
   it has this year.

   I solicit and will listen to your comments and suggestions, but
   HOCKEY-L will remain a private mailing list devoted to College
   Hockey, at least while my enthusiasm remains and the University of
   Maine System continues its (considerable) support.

Thanks again for your participation in HOCKEY-L,
wayne

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

P.S.  Though HOCKEY-L will not be available as a global newsgroup, with
      certain restrictions it is available on a half-dozen or so local
      redistributions and local newsgroups.  If you would like to see a
      local redistribution at your site, please have your system
      administrator contact me at one of the above addresses.