From:
John Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 13:05:35 PST
> From: "Carol S. White  C-WHIT@UMINN1" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      GOPHERS ON TV....YES!!!!!!!!!
>
> I just got off the phone with MSC and they WILL be broadcasting tomorrow
> night's game against Clarkson here in Minnesota.

Does anyone know the satellite name, etc. to catch this?  I know that none of the
local cable companies will be carrying it, but the rink has a satellite hookup
and I will be there for my regular Friday night league game.  Maybe I can catch
a period or two before I hit the ice.

Let's Go Tech!!!

-John Hughes
Amdahl/Advanced Systems