From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1993 14:57:54 -0500
The best plan I saw for Olympic hockey was to have the world's
amateurs play in the Winter Games and the pros to play in the Summer
Games. The NHL season wouldn't be upset, and the kids would still get
to play.

Since that wasn't acceptable, I'm glad the dream team concept is
dead. The only "dreaminess" I associate with pros replacing amateurs
in the Olympics is that seeing the same old faces all the time puts
me to sleep.

Damn, I thought I was rid of Katarina Witt forever...

- Greg