From:
Gregory C Bonawitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gregory C Bonawitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1993 16:23:52 -0500
In a game that at times looked more like fishing (b/c of all the hooking)
and/or baseball (because of the stick swinging which resulted in an RPI
player being ejected), and/or boxing (b/c of all the hits) Vermont beat RPI
5-2.

With classes in session, the Cats have suffered no more than 3 losses at home
since Jan '92. I definitely remember getting our butt kicked by...yes, RPI,
in the playoff last year.  I don't remember any others, but I missed 2
game searlier this year, so I won't go out on a ledge.....
If we could only bottle the Gutterson crowd and take them on the road...8-(

Greg