From:
Assaji Aluwihare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Assaji Aluwihare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1993 11:00:54 -0500
This is a question to the Cornell folks out there.  As much as I like the
Hannah, Chartrand, Scollan line (the Union box proves that given a bit of
room, they can do anything), I was wondering what happend to Bummer?
Earlier in the season, he seemed to be one of the few players playing with
a little heart, (together with Hannah and Vogel).

On the note of rough play in the Union game, which was tame compared to the
next night, Hughes getting the double minor was the only low point for
Cornell.  He did seem to loose his compsure.  I think this was fueled by
the fact that he really wasn't having a very good game.  He was not much of
an offensive threat and he did have trouble keeping the puck in the zone
when he played point.

Assaji