Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1992 20:57:00 EST
  I wasn't impressed with the LSSU-Maine announcers either, but I thought
they were better than the ___s that handle the college games at Joe
Louis - who can't pronounce names, along with not knowing anything about
the teams or the players.  I thought the "red line" comment could have
been informational for their "pro" audience but they went a bit overboard
and their "calling" of the goal that was waved off and the comments  about
the referees was off-base and out of line - again the information could
have been useful to their "pro" fans, but was a bit __ to college fans.

  I looked for attendance numbers too but couldn't find them - I guess
all our local writers have gone south - uh - north.

How about the Voices of Merrimack volunteering to cover college games
that are held in pro arenas.