Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1992 07:41:49 PST
just to reiterate a few comments about the Swarm, RPI's former frowning skating
bee, as made here several months ago...

the red swarm, as he's called, first came about (early 80's?) in reference to
the strong defense of a successful RPI football team.  Somehow the bee became
attached to the hockey team as well.  I don't know what's happened to him this
year, i don't remember him from any of this year's games i've made.  However,
contrary to what Sid said, he's not on the uniforms -> what is on the new
uniforms is the previously-discussed "Puck Guy," who is the old RPI Bullet logo
on a puck with a stick and skates or something.

I wonder how a scaled-up "Puck Guy" would look skating around as the team took
the ice... probably pretty silly.

ross