From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1992 01:21:49 EST
Sorry for the repost that occurred from this account repeating Martin's
message, I was sending a reply when a phone call came in and kicked me off,
and apparently the Merrimack system decided to mail off my message before I
could edit it.

I just wanted to point out that in the case of Dartmouth, I believe the
original nickname was the Indians before it was changed to the Big Green.
I'm not sure if anything like this happened with any of the other Ivy teams
whose nickname is a color.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*