From:
Roger L Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger L Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1992 12:27:25 -0500
All you box score lovers out there--I apologize for missing Saturday's
UM/KSU box.  In the midst of exams, I completely forgot to bring a pen
and paper to the game and my attempts to find some where for nought.
(Thanks, John, for covering my rear with your box!:-)

I also apologize for taking so long to post my comments to the list.
(I'm right in the middle of three exams in three days.:-(

I don't have much to add to what John has alreay said, but I really
am wondering what the folks in the press box have to say about Fri's
time fiasco, plus what Red Berenson would say when he saw the box
summary.

In short, Michigan played a strong game Friday, and there Saturday
performance was weaker, but not as weak as their typical performance
so far this year.  Hopefully, the loss to arch-enemy Michigan State
has indeed made the Michigan team realize that they will have to
work this year.
I am anxiously awaiting the GLI...hopefully for another Michigan/
Michigan State matchup in the finals.  My housemate is sure that
the finals will indeed be such a matchup because Northern Michigan
is no match for the Spartans.  I'm not as sure, in a single-elim
tourney, anything can happen, and I think all four games next
weekend will be close and exciting.

If I go, I will be sure to note down some box score comments.

To all: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and _PLEASE_ Designate a Driver -- I want
to hear from you all again next year.

Roger

Roger L. Spurgeon               [log in to unmask]     |_  \    /  _|
Michigan Engineering `94                                 | \ \  / / |
MICHIGAN HOCKEY - SOON 2 BE 5-IN-A-ROW GLI CHAMPIONS!   _| | \  / | |_
DETROIT RED WINGS -- CHAISSON FOR HAUSELY...NOT!!!!!!   |__|  \/  |__|
MUDDY THE MUD HEN SAYS THE STORM WILL RAGE ON IN TOLEDO!   Go Blue!