From:
"Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1992 14:36:00 EDT
>John H from U. Mich posted World Junior roster>

Just an interesting observation:
Ryan Sittler
Todd Marchant
Adam Bartell
All 3 come from Buffalo NY - (WNY area - suburbs included).
I think that's a credit to our hockey in this area -
I only wish the "Buffalo Snooze" (Buffalo News) would
cover college hockey - profile some local college teams
and players, etc.  It's embarrassing !!!!!
In today's (Friday 12/11/92) edition they did'nt even have
their weekly column on college sports - no loss for hockey
because it usually talks about basketball.

Anyway, the best part of Hockey -l is being able to
follow the progress fo local players at away schools.

Merry Christmas.

Brian Cavanaugh
Buffalo, NY  native
Canisius College