From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1992 02:35:22 -0500
Well, you're both right on this, IMHO.  It's not so much despising rival
teams (anyone who has ever seen me at a Clarkson vs. SLU game can attest to
this) as it is displaying it on a public, unbiased list such as HOCKEY-L.
I enjoy NCAA Hockey whenever I watch it, but nothing is quite as satisfying
as watching a Clarkson game, especially when they defeat a much-hated rival.
But taking this to a public list is beyond the realm of good taste...

...of course, you're getting this from someone who has bashed a certain ECAC
ref on this list before...

-Jeremy Hall
-Clarkson '91
-Penn State '??