Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 09:20:00 EST

Mike M. writes:

>Re: this and the earlier post that inspired it: come on folks, this isn't a
>rah-rah list...everybody loses to everybody else at some point.  All this
>stuff does is to serve to get some folks riled up unnecessarily.  Let's try
>to stick to being informative.
>
>(Clarkson still leads the all-time series with RPI 59-28-5.)

My question is:  Isn't part of being a college hockey FAN, being a partisan
supporter of one team and tending to *despise* rival teams?  Granted there
is some enjoyment from just liking to watch good hockey and to appreciate
the other teams.  But IMHO, its the rivalries and loyalties to our own schools
that get us involved in the first place.

Should hockey-l get cluttered up with nasty posts back and forth?  Certainly
not, but we also shouldn't lose sight of our enthusiasm for OUR teams either.

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88, SUNY-Albany ??
Let's GO RED!!!
*Screw BU, Harvard too!!*  (see it isn't so bad :-))