From:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 09:09:55 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> Robert Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
 writes:
>Terrier forward Mike Pomichter suffered a mild injury (sorry, not sure
>of exact nature) aganist Merrimack last Friday and will miss Wednesday's
>game against arch-rival BC. It's not known exactly how long he'll be out,
>but he may miss the first of his Junior National games later this month.

If you get more information on Mike's injury, please let me know.  Mike
comes from my hometown (North Haven, CT), our families are close, and
we skated together when we were kids.  Of course, he obviously took his
hockey to a much higher level than myself.  It's like they say, "Those
who can't play hockey, officiate it.  Those who can't officiate hockey,
officiate it more."                                 -- kennyz

--
Kenny Zalewski -- Computer Science Department; Intramural Department
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180