Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 01:54:32 EST
Sorry if some object to my nonobjective reporting. After all, I am a rabid fan.
I subscribe to the "Annoying Clarkson Golden knights Hockey Newsletter, and as
dissenter, i have just begun sending such articles to the magazine for
 publication.
I decided to save time and post it to HOCKEY-L as well.

Hey, what I wrote is not supposed to be that bad. If you think it is, you
should see us RPI folk in action! it'll turn the Ranger's Blue section blue!!`
Ha ha ha!

-Rich