From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 01:44:50 -0500
Oh, that's just REV...I think the way it was worded was for my benefit more
or less...you see, I write this somewhat less-than-professional e-mail
magazine about Clarkson Hockey (wherein I praise the team even though they
have a 5-4-1 record), and it's all very humorous, and not meant to be taken
seriously (except for the stats).  I decided to expand this year, and REV
signed on as my RPI (R.I.P.!) Correspondant...he sent two copies of the
letter, one to list (which I got) and one to me directly (which I also got).

But don't worry...I see this as license to bust on RPI the rest of the season.
:^) :^)

-Jeremy Hall
-Clarkson '91 (Just wait'll the RPI Invitational...)
-Penn State '??
-LET'S GO TECH!! GO ICERS!!