Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1992 14:39:57 EST
I've been following this NCAA goons thing, and it brings back fond
memories of my favorite Hockey East Goons...

- Rico Rossi, NU - the Alfond used to really rip into this guy... one
of the dirtiest players in the league... we loved it... I don't know
if he realized that he singlehandedly could turn 4000 fans into
screaming hyenas with the single swipe of a stick... and when he was
thrown out! wonderful!

- Tony LoPilato, Lowell - another Maine thorn... I think he's second to
Rossi in all-time HE penalty minutes... and he wasn't physically a big
guy either...

- Gord Cruickshank, Providence - nasty, just nasty...

Life just wouldn't be as spicy without these guys around...

Go Blue (and hold down the penalty minutes)
Larry Latour