From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1992 02:13:19 EST
From the NH section of the Boston Globe 11/29/92:

"Mark Brian Larochelle, mentioned in this space last week as a UNH baseball
recruit, down for hockey as well.  Dick Umile listed Larochelle, who played
at Trinity and is now at Phillips Exeter, as one of five impact players
that have signed national hockey letters of intent.

"The others are forwards Tom Nolan of Springfield and Avon Old Farms and
Eric Boguniecki of Connecticut and Westminster, and defensemen Dean Woodman
from Toronto and Tim Murray from Calgary.

"Umile raved about the players the other day, praised assistant coaches
Chris Serino and Brian McCloskey and said UNH's recent success and
enthusiasm helped convince the recruits.

"`I'm very, very excited', said Umile.  `As far as the top players out
there, I think we've brought in a class as good as you can get.'"
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*