From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1992 15:11:27 EST
> The word in Ann Arbor is that the Palace of Auburn Hills is planning a
> Big Ten Hockey tournament, possibly for next Thanksgiving.  It would
> feature Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Since there are usually only four teams in a tournament, but five teams in the
Big Ten that play Div. I hockey, I guess someone had to be left out.  I wonder
why they would include a team like Wisconsin or Minnesota when they could have
such a nearby, quality team like Ohio State. :-)

Someone take Jerry Welsh, please.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95