Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1992 15:17:00 EDT
This is my first attempt to write into the HOCKEY-L list, and I
Just wanted to know if there was anyone out there that could post a list
of the scoring leaders in the Nation for DIV 1 Hockey 1992-93?

I didn't know much about college hockey until I spent my first two
years of college at UMaine!!  Talk about love at first sight!!  Since
I transfered to Bentley College thank God for this discussion list
and a few good friends at UMaine(Cal I., Matt M., Jason W., Mike D.,
Jim M.) its easy to keep up to date!!

BLACK BEARS - KEEP ON ROLLING!!!
M    -    A      -     I       -     N      -     E
GOOOOOO BLUE!!

Matt Lozoraitis   aka "LAZ"
Bentley '9?