From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1992 00:50:45 EST
"[log in to unmask]" writes:
>The Terriers are now without the services of forward John Lilley, who left the
>team Thursday to join the Seattle Thunderbirds of the Western Hockey League.

Is major junior scouting US colleges now?  Former BU defenseman Adrian
Aucoin left BU after last season, also his freshman year, to play in the
QMJHL.

Lilley's troubles aside, a lot of other teams will be relieved to hear this
since he was such a dangerous player last year - 9-9--18 in 24 games, had
two goals against NU to spark BU to a win in the opening round of the
Beanpot.  I did expect bigger things from him this year though.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*