From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1992 21:52:31 CST
> I found out today that Milwaukee's Bradley Center has already sold out for
> this year's Badger Classic tourney, featuring Wisconsin, BU, BC, and Miami
> of Ohio. The BU ticket office doesn't know if each of the 4 schools are
> getting any allotment, so does anyone know more about this?
> Any info would be greatly appreciated...
> (you may e-mail me directly at: [log in to unmask]  if you wish..thanks.)

I decided to post this in case anyone else is interested...

> --Sid
> BU '94

I talked with Mike Green of the UW Athletic Department today. He said
that the visiting schools are all given an allotment of tickets for the
tournament (by the way, its the "[Bank One] Badger Hockey Showdown").
He didn't say how many (and he wasn't in his office so I didn't ask him
to find out).

If you want tickets, I suggest that you contact the BU ticket office
again (or perhaps their hockey office) and ask to be put on a list.

        --david

--------
david parter                            university of wisconsin -- madison
[log in to unmask]                           computer sciences department