From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1992 15:41:33 EST
> For whatever reason, Union and Dartmouth only played one game this weekend,
> while their respective travel partners RPI, Vermont played 2. On friday,
> it was RPI hosting Vermont; on Saturday,  it was Dartmouth at RPI,
> Vermont at Union.  RPI won on Saturday, Vermont lost.

Whether it's fair or not, I don't know, but I know that the reason
Union only scheduled one game this weekend is because final exams for
the fall started last Friday here, and continue this week.  2 games
would have been a lot.

--
Jim Teresco, Union College C.S. Depatrment Graduate Assistant
Dept. of Computer Science, Union College, Schenectady, NY 12038