From:
"Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1992 14:47:00 EDT
Tony,
     Good to hear from a West Seneca native and Nichols school
product - not to mention RPI !!!  Yes our hockey team skates
at Nichols - right after the Nichols team practices - so I
see some real quality college prospects (Div. I) and Coach
Sacheli (Brown Univ. Alum) everyday. We wish we had our
own rink but Nichols is only one mile from Canisius College.

You know both of my Asst. Coaches - Mike Sisti - who
played for the old Junior Sabres (some interesting
stories there) and Marc Farrell (Jr. Sabres, Ferris St.,
and Plattsburgh St.) - these two deserve the credit
for our success this year because they did the bulk
of the recruiting the last two years.

One final note - we play at Holy Crosss Tournament
this Saturday/Sunday  Nov. 28/29.
The game schedule is:
Sat. 11/28  3:00PM  Army vs Univ. of Connecticut
            7:00PM  Holy Cross vs Canisius
Sunday 11/29   3:00PM  Consolation
               7:00PM  Championship
We have our hands full withthese teams but at this point
in our season we will look forward to the challange.

Are you the color analyst for the engineers ???
That's what I hear - and a good one at that.

How's the back problem ???  and finally.........
Say hello to your Dad for me.

Brian Cavanaugh
Canisius College