From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1992 11:39:00 EST
Patrick Berends wrote ...
>After catching up with this weekend's action, I am only missing the scores
>for the Miami (Ohio) games.  Could somebody e-mail them to me.  My schedule
>has them playing Kent, but I saw somebody's post having them against Ferris.

Mike Machnik is updating the team and composite schedules that may be
obtained from the HOCKEY-L archives.  As you might have noticed, earlier
today Mike commented at the end of one of his posts that the files had
been updated with all scores.

To get the current Miami schedule with scores of played games, send mail
to [log in to unmask] and in the body enter:

GET 9293TSCH MIAMI

cheers,
wayne

Wayne T. Smith, CCP
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

P.S. Miami swept Kent 6-2, 7-5.