From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1992 17:48:33 -0500
HERE ARE SOME STATS OF RECENT FORMER DIV-I COLLEGE HOCKEY PLAYERS
WHO ARE PLAYING IN THE AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE RIGHT NOW

NAME, TM		GMS	G	A	PTS	PIM
Chris Tancil, ADR	13	14	3	17	15
Gary Shuchuk, ADR	13	3	10	13	14
Jim Cummins, ADR	8	1	2	3	52
Marc Potvin, ADR	3	0	0	0	4
Chris Luongo, BAL	10	0	2	2	18
Dave Thomlinson, BIN	11	5	8	13	8
Jean-Yves Roy, BIN	9	1	3	4	6
David Karpa, HAL	9	0	2	2	37
Andre Faust, HER	1	1	0	1	10
Lance Pitlik, HER	3	1	1	2	0
Peter Ciavaglia, ROC	10	6	9	15	6
Scott Thomas, ROC	10	10	4	14	7
Scott Pellerin, UTI	10	5	4	9	14
David Emma, UTI		10	3	6	9	8

GOALIE, TM		GMS	W-L-T	GAA	SV%
Duane Derksen, BAL	3	1-2	5.28	.839
Les Kuntar, FRE		5	2-1-2	2.34	.911
Scott Legrand, HER	7	1-3-2	4.72	.863
Darrin Madeley, NH	6	1-2-3	2.73	.910
Mike Bales, PRO		8	2-5	4.69	.863
Matt Delguidice, PRO	3	0-3	7.04	.764
Bill Pye, ROC		4	2-2	3.75	.866
Corrie D'Alessio, SPR	6	1-3-2	3.95	.865
Chad Erickson, UTI	7	1-5-1	5.66	.845

TEAMS
ADR=Adirondack Red Wings
BAL=Baltimore Skipjacks (Washington Capitals' affiliate)
BIN=Binghamton Rangers
FRE=Fredericton Canadiens
HAL=Halifax Citadels 	(Quebec Nordiques' affiliate)
HER=Herhsey Bears	(Philly Flyers' affiliate)
NH=New Haven Senators
PRO=Providence Bruins
ROC=Rochester Americans	(Buffalo Sabres' affiliate)
SPR=Springfield Indians (Hartford Whalers' affiliate)
UTI=Utica Devils

Note: I have listed all the AHL players that I knew played
in college recently. If there is someone I left off or you want
to inquire as to his whereabouts, please email me.
Bri Farenell			  	    |  GO CLARKSON HOCKEY!
Clarkson '95			  	    |  GO ARIZONA FOOTBALL!
[log in to unmask]            |  GO ARIZONA BASKETBALL!
AHL and ECAC contact for rec.sport.hockey   |  GO USA HOCKEY!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 1992 CALDER CUP CHAMPION ADIRONDACK RED WINGS!
	     Calder Cup Champs: 1981 1986 1989 1992