Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1992 13:21:16 EST
FYI to all Hockey-L'ers:

  Earlier this month I put together a complete (I hope) list of every
former US collegiate hockey player that appeared in the NHL in 1991-92.
The list is presented in two manners, first by college or university and
second by NHL team (1991-92).  (i.e. Paul Ysebaert can be found under
BGSU and Detroit Red Wings)

  The list includes basic statistics (GM,G,A,PTS,PIM and GM,GAA,W,L,T)
and a brief summary cumulated by college/university and NHL team (e.g.
showing that the Univ of N Dakota accounted for the most NHL games
played in 1991-92, etc.).

  The file is too large to post to Hockey-L, but I've edited it for text
format and Wayne has added it to the archive.  There are two ways to
get a copy.  If you would like a machine/text copy, send a message to
[log in to unmask] and include in the body of the message

                    GET 9192PLAY IN-NHL

The message you will receive is slightly more than 800 lines.

  If you would like a hardcopy version of the paper, which is a little
longer (24 total pages) than what is archived, please write me at

                    John Haeussler
                    Univ of Michigan
                    P.O.Box 1248 Room 2090
                    Ann Arbor MI 48106-1248

Please enclose a US Mail address and $1.00 ($.75 for postage and $.25 to
help defray the photocopying cost).  *** Please do not request a copy of
the paper from Hockey-L, either use the archive or write me directly.  ***
Wayne has enough on his hands.

If you do happen to look at the paper via the archive, please send me a
message with any comments or corrections.  I'm interested in what everyone
thinks, as well as how many people really care to see such a compilation.

THANKS.

John H
U Mich