From:
"(Mark Anbinder)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Mark Anbinder)
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1992 14:27:24 EDT
Subject:  RE>Radio Stations?

Sorry... it's been pointed out to me that I failed to mention WHY I asked
for information about local radio stations from which you got your local
hockey news.  I'll refrain from protesting that *I* knew what I was talking
about. ;-)

WVBR-FM Ithaca (for which I am a sportscaster as a sideline to my computer
support "life") and the Cornell Daily Sun are working on a joint project: a
college hockey poll.  The Sun already has a list of newspapers that cover
college hockey (many, not all, are student-run or school-affiliated) but we
hope to add some radio stations to the mix.

I'll be happy to post the weekly poll results to this list regularly, if
there is interest.

Thanks to those of you who've already responded with the names and addresses
of your local radio stations.

 Mark H. Anbinder                    .       Technical Support Coordinator
 BAKA Computers, Inc.                .        Contributing Editor, TidBITS
 200 Pleasant Grove Road             .    Phone 607-257-2070  Fax 257-2657
 Ithaca, New York 14850              .               [log in to unmask]
 "Math illiteracy affects eight out of every five people." -- Frank Romano