Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1992 08:27:34 EST
To add a little to some scores already posted:

  Friday, Merrimack 5 Western Michigan 4 - What a great game!  Merrimack
storms back from a 4-1 deficit in the third period, fighting the Broncos,
a pair of homer refs and a WMU:MC crowd ration of about 300:1.  It was a
pleasure to see Mike, Coach Anderson and SID Jim Seavey.  My first ever
game involving a Hockey East team was a memorable one.
  Friday, Michigan 7 Ferris State 2 - Sophomore forward Mike Knuble had
his biggest day as a Wolverine, scoring 4 goals.  David Oliver, who
registed 4 in the opener vs. Notre Dame, added 2.
  Saturday, Michigan 5 Ferris State 3 - Knuble got his 5th of the weekend
and Oliver nailed 2 more, giving him 8 goals in the first 3 games.

John H
U Mich

P.S.  After seeing Merrimack's inspired comeback Friday night, I went a
little overboard in a rollerblade game on Sunday.  I tried a Dan Hodge
style diving poke at the puck, coming up with nothing but a bloody knee.
Ouch.  Thus, although I wear Dan's #3 on my Merrimack jersey, it can
truely be said, "He's no Dan Hodge."  I think I'll stick to watching the
games, rather than emulating them.  :-)