From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1992 17:48:48 EDT
For those who still don't have enough college hockey previews, this week's
_The Hockey News_ contains capsules on all four conferences.  Although these
previews are nowhere near as thorough as THN has been in the past (you can
tell they're serious about cutting down on college coverage), they still
make a few interesting points.  I've summarized the four articles to the
list for your reading enjoyment :-)
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]