From:
"(John Hughes)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(John Hughes)
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1992 13:09:43 PDT
> From: Tim Torres
>
> Greetings to all!  As a newbie, I have two questions:
>
> 1)  Are there other list members here in California?  The SJSU Spartans are
> moving to Division I this year, and I'd be interested in comments from anyone
> familiar with the college teams on the West Coast.

There are even other list members in San Jose!

I didn't know about the move to Div I.  Does that mean you will start
playing Stanford, Cal, and the LA schools?

When does the season start, and will the home games be at Eastridge
with the move to Div I?  Will you be scheduling Clarkson soon? ;-)

-John Hughes
-A Golden Knights fan