Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1992 15:07:11 -0400
Just a correction on my last posting, former Cornell player
Kent Manderville is a left winger and not a defenseman. I can
say that I've always honestly thought he was a defenseman but I don't
know what made me incorrectly think that.

BRI
-----
Bri Farenell				CONGRATS TO 1992 CALDER CUP
Clarkson '95					CHAMPIONS
[log in to unmask]  	  THE ADIRONDACK RED WINGS
rec.sport.hockey's AHL contact	      ALSO: 1981, 1986 AND 1989 CHAMPS
-----
"Eleven Israelis were dead. Machine guns were everywhere. Who knew what
would happen next. Going on made sense only if you believed in the idea
of sport as more than a game."	---Dave Kindred, on the 1972 Olympics