From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1992 10:28:30 CDT
With all this talk about "why give Detroit" a second chance,
there are a couple of questions to be asked:

1) who else bid for the West regional this year? (and last year,
   while we are asking)

2) what were the specific problems with last year's West regional
   tournament, and who has to address them? Are they being addressed?

	What I mean by this is what did the host organization do
	wrong? What did the NCAA Ice Hockey Committee do wrong?
	Who's fixed what?

3) What were good points about last year's West regional tournament?

and of course, we could ask the same questions about the East regional too.

Does anyone on the list know the answers to any of these (I don't)?

	--david

--------
david parter				university of wisconsin -- madison
[log in to unmask]			      computer sciences department