From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1992 17:39:26 CDT
Jeremy Hall writes
>2.  Speaking of the ACHA, I have a program for the Eastern Michigan Eagles
>of the CSCHL, and they list the Minnesota Golden Gophers as a member of the
>CSCHL.  Does Minn. have a club progam as well as Div. I?
>
>3.  Is the NCAA Div. I playoff format the same as last season's?

In answer to question 2, yes, Minnesota has a hockey club (well, two, actually:
one men's and one women's) in addition to varsity and junior varsity teams.

There are people better qualified to answer question 3 than I, but I do know
that the NC$$ will decided to go with this playoff format for one more year.
They will have the West Regional in Detroit again (I have already expressed my
view of that idea, given the DISASTER they had there last year, but maybe a
Michigander sees it differently.)  I'm sorry, but I don't remember where the
East regional is this year, but IT's not in Providence again, even though that
one was at least somewhat well attended.  (Let's see, we'll go back to the
place where nobody showed up, but we'll change sites in the East...)

Pam Sweeney