From:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 15:58:38 EDT
Jim gave most of the info, Here's the rest. Outsiders can get a season ticket
for $75. Students can get one for $25, as Jim said, and Faculty/staff(That's
me this year!) can purchase two tickets for $40 apiece. Thankfully, the Union
community hasn't figured out how great this stuff is because this way, I get
the best seats of the bunch! When I went in the other day to inquire about
seasons', the rink manager told me I was the first one to ask about them in
two months! One of these days, the snobby clods at Union will figure it out.
Now, if they served beer at the games, it would be packed. College priorities.
Keith.
--
= [log in to unmask] (UNIX)     [log in to unmask] (Internet)=
=      "Beef"        [log in to unmask] (BITNET)   "Beef"           =