Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 23:43:14 EDT
It is interesting to see the different policies for tickets.  I was also amused
to see that Cornell is not the only place where the Harvard game is treated
differently.  Here the single ticket costs more, while Princeton has that as
the hardest ticket to get.  Just out of curiosity, what game or games, is
considered the "big" game at other places?  This is just an idea to try a new
topic.  I have had enough of Mascots.  For starters, Cornell's biggest game is
the aforementioned, "Death or Glory" vs. Harvard.
 William Sangrey
 Cornell '87&'9?
 Let's Go RED!!!

 (And I guess a decade is probably long enough, as Lisa said)