From:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 20:45:57 EDT
Excuse me for coming into this discussion late, but it was mentioned
in a post on teams' mascots that there should be (or is?) a University
of Maine skating mascot. There is. The name of the Black Bears's mas-
cot is Bananas. He wears a royal blue baseball cap with a large letter
"M," and he wears a UMaine jersey. Between periods he skates around
and takes shots with his own stick. I have never seen him fall down
or come close. Sometimes he will also come out wearing a Hawaiian
shirt. He's very popular with the kids and frequently roams in and
amongst spectators.

||   RYAN ROBBINS                    INTERNET:                 ||
||   UNIVERSITY OF MAINE             [log in to unmask]   ||