From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 18:35:54 EDT
Union ticket prices as of last season:

Season tickets for students went for $25 for all home games.  Half of
the rink (1250 seats) is also reserved as free tickets for students
and faculty.  I think the general public prices are in the $5-6 range.
I don't know about general public season ticket prices.

The free student tickets (some of the best seats in the place,
actually) must be picked up 3-4 days before the game.  Last season a
good number of these tickets always went unclaimed, so the seats went
on sale to the general public.  And for games like RPI and Cornell,
they were quickly bought up by the visiting fans.  I hope that this
season more people here will realize what they have and take advantage
of it.  Especially for RPI and Cornell.  We have to at least outnumber
them in our own rink!

--
| Jim Teresco			Union College C.S. Dept. Graduate Assistant   |
| [log in to unmask]	Schenectady, NY 12308			      |