Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 14:08:00 EST
Ok, by now you all know that Cornell hockey season tickets are going on sale.
Even though I'm a diehard Big Red hockey fan, I couldn't help but lose some
enthusiasm when my eye caught the $114 price tag the tickets carry.

My question is this...  how does this price compare to those at other (Div I)
schools?  I'm mostly interested to know what students at other ECAC schools
shell out in order to root for their teams.

And yes, I got in line for the tickets anyway  :-)

Craig Bloom
GO RED!!!