From:
Jon Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1992 01:25:11 EDT
I picked up a copy of The Sporting News Hockey mag. this week....thought
the list might be interested in their predictions.

	1) Michigan
	2) Maine
	3) Minnesota
	4) BU
	5) Clarkson
	6) LSSU
	7) Colorado College
	8) Michigan State
	9) Minnesota Duluth
	10) BC
	11) Harvard
	12) Wisconsin
	13) Illinois-Chicago
	14) Providence
	15) Northern Michigan
	16) Lowell
	17) North Dakota
	18) New Hampshire
	19) RPI
	20) Michigan Tech

I also read in the Albany paper that Union has added another one of the
Darby brothers.  They must be quite the hockey playing family
(considering they are from Schenectady).  Craig was HE Rookie of the Year
for PC.  Another Darby (name?) was a freshman at Union this year.  The
newest Dutchman (Keith?) is a former leading scorer for Army who sat out last
season and will be eligible to play effective with Union's opener with,
of all teams, Army.  Given that Union graduated 7 of its' top 9 scorers
he will be a welcome addition.

Jon Greene
Data General, Westboro, MA