Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1992 16:13:28 EDT
Pam writes:

>Oh come on, people!  Doesn't just about every Div I school have a skating
>mascot? ...

Actually, from what I remember most CCHA schools don't.  I haven't been
to all of the arenas in recent years, but I've never seen a mascot at
Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State or Ferris State.  BGSU and Western
Michigan are the only schools that come to mind with mascots, if you can
call an elementary school kid dressed as a puck a mascot.  LSSU has the
bird-creature (pelican, seahawk, toucan, ... whatever), but I've never
seen it on the ice.

John H