Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1992 12:49:48 EDT
Dave Smith writes:

>And John, I thought the goofiest thing to ever hit the ice at Yost was Steve
>Shields.:-)  I know that the Bucks aren't far behind though.

I think this little pearl of humor leaves Dave 1-up on me.

Actually, the goofiest thing to ever appear on the ice at Yost was me...
the night that I got to play Score-O.  I didn't win, but my shot from the
red line was *this* close.  At least I managed to get both shots on net
and avoid complete public embarrassment.

The security people will have you believe that the goofiest thing on the
ice is a hat.  I can't wait to see how many people get thrown out of the
arena after the first hat-trick of 1992-93.

John H
GO BLUE!