From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1992 18:39:51 EDT
> I don't know for sure if Union has 5 yrs to upgrade all programs to DivI.
> Hopefully one of the Union faithful who knows will answer this.

Union will be staying at Div III in all sports except Ice Hockey.  The
move up never would have gone through if Union were required to move
other programs up as well.  Union remains classified as a "Division
III School", but we just have a Division I hockey program.  RPI and
some other ECAC teams are in a similar situation.

Jim

Army @ Union, Nov. 7
--
| Jim Teresco			Union College C.S. Dept. Graduate Assistant   |
| [log in to unmask]	Schenectady, NY 12308			      |