From:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1992 15:39:34 EDT
Hello. I'm one of the many Keiths' on this list and I'm back as the second
resident Union Dutchman fan, next to Jim Teresco. I was just inside Achilles
Rink, and some major improvements have been done. The boards, the plexiglass,
the floor, and the ice surface are all brand new. The UNion logos that are on
the walls and on the glass doors are new as well. Finally, the banners,
representing all 12 ECAC schools, are up, six on the nrth side, six on the
south. It looks really good in there. If anyone enjoyed Achilles last year on a
visit, this year, the visuals should enhance that trip. Once again, Let's Go U!
Keith.
--
= [log in to unmask] (UNIX)     [log in to unmask] (Internet)=
=      "Beef"        [log in to unmask] (BITNET)   "Beef"           =