From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1992 12:39:12 EDT
mg writes:
>Jason Zent and Barry Richter of Wisconsin are on the team.  Does anyone
>know the full roster?

No full roster, but you can add Brian "Lone bright spot" Holzinger,
sophomore center from BGSU.

>Great attendance, eh.  ---mg

I've been in the Tampere ice arena. I am guessing it holds at least 4000
and it looked reasonably nice to me, so it is not a facilities problem.

Although Tampere is the largest Scandinavian city that is not on a coast,
it is still pretty small compared to Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Sorry, but I have forgotten any more precise population figures.

I wonder if they still have that metal statue of a goalie in their arena?

Keith
PS When I was there, the place was packed (with religious folks, not hockey
fans, unfortunately).