From:
Paul Marchant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Marchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1992 13:01:31 EDT
Article in today's Dayton Daily News stated that BG defenseman Ken Klee
has signed a contract with Washington.

Ken had been a member of TeamUSA last fall before injuring his knee in
either Sept. or Oct. Ken saw some action at BG in March.

I believe this is a surprise to BG and it's fans as I had not seen or
heard any indications that Ken would sign this season.

Keith, what's the word at BG?

Paul Marchant     |      The CCHA and the       | (513) 865 - 1637
Mead Data Central | Lake Superior State Lakers  | Data Technology
P.O. Box 933      |                             | [log in to unmask]
Dayton, OH  45401 |   The BEST in NCAA Hockey   | ...!uunet!meaddata!paulm