Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1992 12:36:19 EDT
Greetings from the Land of THE Arctic Summer...

Thanks to PUCC and Garrett for the info. on the archives!!!!  Just one
more question--This may sound kinda stupid, but I usually don't post
much(WCHA fan, and as Pam put it, WCHA fans don't have much to gripe
about).

Garrett, or anybody else who knows more about posting, how do you quote
someone from a previously sent mail item and have it part of your new
posting?  These items are usually marked with >>> marks and embedded
into the text.

Thanks AGAIN!!!!!  And greetings to Laura in Boston (?)

Dwayne "Vyper" N.M.U.  Marquette, MI ("Where we have no summer....you
know the saying)

p.s. Lisa, I'll write back either today (fri) or sometime this weekend.