From:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1992 09:13:06 EDT
I was on vacation when it was announced that the ECAC Phinal Phour was moved
to Lake Placid and had 67 messages when I came back.  I may have missed it,
but I don't recall any mention of television.  In the past NESN has carried
the ECAC Phinal Phour at the Gahden, but what are the odds they (or anyone
else) will go up to Lake Placid to broadcast the games?
Lisa Sweeney
CWRU '88, Cornell U. '93?