Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1992 11:00:43 EDT
I feel I must clarify something I posted yesterday about the goaltenders for
the Red.  I was not saying that I doubted Andy Bandurski's abilities, quite the
 contrary, what I saw from last year I liked.  My main concern was that Raynek
(thanks for his name Tom) was a JV goalie, dressed  because Steve Coults (a jr
who dressed but did not play) had been the #3 goaltender until he left the team
early last season.  This combination, seems to leave the Red a little thin in
net, a position where we have had strength and depth the past few years.  Add-
itionally, with the young defense the team will sport, I imagine that Andy will
see more shots, on average, than these recent goalies did, and this could wear
on him come March.  Naturally I would love to see Andy be the next in Cornell's
long line of All-American goaltenders, but I am leary of him seeing more rubber
than Firestone.  Hopefully I will prove to be over concerned.

 William Sangrey
 Cornell '87 & '9?
 Let's Go RED!!!