Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1992 16:58:00 EST
I too was a little disturbed to see that Cornell failed to recruit any goalies
this season.  While I understand that Andy Bandursky is supposedly quite
talented, he has seen very little ice time in the shadow of Parris Duffus.
It seems to me that we're putting all our eggs in one basket.  I feel a
greater sense of security with a two-goalie team, such as we had in past
years with Corrie d'Allesio and Jim Crozier.  And who is this walk-on goalie
that was mentioned?  Anybody have the scoop on him?

Craig Bloom

Go RED!!!!